Ottawa Life Insurance Brokers & Agents
A term-certain annuity provides guaranteed income payment for a fixed period of time.
- The insurance company is responsible for managing how the money is invested
- The contract is non-reversible
- The contract does not allow for access to the invested capital
- Guaranteed income for a set period of time
- Your beneficiary or estate will receive any remaining benefit if you die before the end of the term period
- You may outlive the term chosen of your Term-Certain annuity