Investing & Saving
Life Insurance Brokers in Ottawa, Ontario
Life Insurance companies provide a wide range of investments solutions that have unique and beneficial features to help build and preserve wealth. An investment portfolio can include Segregated Funds, Annuities and/or Banking Solutions.
At Kelvin Chong & Associates, we conduct a Financial Needs Assessment to help us construct an investment portfolio that meets your needs.
A Financial Needs Assessment is the process that allows us to determine your investment risk tolerance and financial goals. Once those are identified, we can then build your investment portfolio based on an investment strategy that is tailored for your financial needs.
There are various types of accounts that can be opened with a Life insurance company. These include:
- High interest chequing/savings account
- Open Account (Non-registered)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Registered Retirement Saving Plan (RRSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
- Locked-In Registered Account (LIRA)
- Life Income Fund (LIF)
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)