Group Health Benefits
Ottawa Life Insurance Brokers & Agents
Group Health Benefits are provided by employers and associations to assist their employees cover the costs of medical/health expenses that the provincial health plans may not pay for.
- May include group life, disability, critical illness coverage
- Tax-effective way to compensate employees
- Helps with employee retention
- Allows employees to get insurance coverage they would otherwise not have access to due to medical eligibility and/or cost
Group Health Benefits can be used in the following instances:
- To attract and retain employees
To learn more about these insurance products, Contact Kelvin Chong & Associates.