Long Term Care Insurance Ottawa, ON
Ottawa Life Insurance Brokers & Agents
Long Term Care Insurance provides a monthly tax-free benefit/reimbursement in the event of losing independence as a result of being unable to perform 2 out of the 6 activities daily of living. These daily activities consist of: Bathing, Dressing, Eating, Maintaining Continence, Toileting and Transferring.
Long term care isn't just for seniors. You may become unable to care for yourself for 90 days or more at any point in your life. Long term care insurance can cover some of the costs of a care facility or a caregiver in your own home following an accident or illness.
- Allows the option of staying at home and pay for additional expenses as a result
- Allows for the option to pay for a portion of expenses incurred when admitted to a long term care facility
- Available to individuals age 30 and over
- Plans can be customized to personal needs and budget
Long Term Care Insurance can be used in the following instances:
- To protect retirement assets and other savings
- To take the financial burden away from a loved one who wishes to become the primary caregiver of the insured